1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Selling Everything in Account!

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Bellhaven, Nov 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellhaven

Bellhaven Avatar

**MAKE AN HONEST OFFER***
    Hey everyone! I am selling EVERYTHING on my account in one swift transition, I would like to sell everything at once. I have fallen upon some very difficult health conditions and will need the money for medical purposes. I will be selling the entirety of my account to help try to cover those expenses and hopefully allow some one else to enjoy the game as I have. I am open to some negotiation and am taking offers. I currently own a Royal Founder Lord Marshal Account. I do not have every single item but I do have a large amount of rare items. Because there are a mass surplus of crafting items and supplies I will not list everything but some of the stuff included are as listed. I want to sell everything!!! Feel free to make a fair offer for it all!

30 Boxes of Plenty
    4 Refilling obsidian potion boxes
    1 Tax Free Player Owned Town Village Lot Deed
    1 Tax Free Founder Village Lot Deed (Placed in a Lovely Corner lot in Kingsport with lots of foot traffic)
    2 Commission Free Vendors
    1 of each Benefactor Expert Crafting stations
    Multiple Eternal Patterns including most all of the Heraldry patterns
    Multitude of other patterns and a bunch of recipes
    All kinds of artifacts including Cow Bell, fleet flute, Belt of the Ox, Belt of the Patient Harvester rings and many more
    A MASS amount of different glam items and fancy clothing and accessories
    Royal Orb
    Crafting supplies such as ashen wands and Ashen Heartwood, Chaos Plant Pollen, Royal purple Dye
    2 Immortality Fruits
    Mobile Bank
    Novia Map Atlas Rewards 1 pack and 2 pack and original (doubles of both and still bagged)
    3 bagged non combat pets
    3 bagged non combat clockwork pets
    Noble's Magical Discourse Orb
    3 Bagged Meretz Rewards
    4 bagged Founder Crafting Stations
    9 bagged Artisan Tool Rewards
    full set of prosperity tools
    All Kinds of Houses and Basements

I have some pictures to reference the Bulk of items available.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    Brass Knuckles and By Tor like this.
  2. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Said a prayer for you

3. Bellhaven

Bellhaven Avatar

<3 ty love I can use all the prayers I can get!

Fionwyn Wyldemane and By Tor like this.
  4. Bellhaven

Bellhaven Avatar

Did everyone just disappear?

By Tor likes this.
  5. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

Lots of good stuff. I can't afford all that, but i too will keep you in my prayers.

Fenris

6. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

I think they have, Bellhaven.

I have been noticing the number of people in game, who are willing to spend rl money of any significances has been way way down, next to nothing for several months. My thoughts as to why I will keep to myself.

Maybe holding on until the next episode will be helpful, if possible.

I to will lift you up in my prayers. The last 2 years I have gone thru 4 major surgeries and am still not healthy, so I definitely feel your concerns.

One thing is true though, there is someone who loves you dearly and he always has you in the palm of his hands. Take everything to him in prayer and you will emerge on the other side of the darkness, with the realization that God is an awesome God! He loves to show off to those who seek him out and put their trust in him.

I have enjoyed your smiling avatar and wonderful comments within these forums and the little time that we shared playing this game together. Thank you for being you.

peaCe my friend,

SB

Greyfox, og1969, Elrond and 2 others like this.
  7. Bellhaven

Bellhaven Avatar

Here is to hoping Sea Bear!

By Tor likes this.
  8. Bellhaven

Bellhaven Avatar

Still Available

9. og1969

og1969 Avatar

10. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    I'd like to clarify, do you mean the price is dropped by $1000 or dropped TO $1000 ?

11. Bellhaven

Bellhaven Avatar

Taking Offers

12. Godra

Godra Avatar

That account is worth thousands!!! Too bad i’m Broke!!! Best of luck and hope your health gets better @Bellhaven .

Bellhaven likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.