Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Serious Logging In Issues with R46

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by amaasing, Oct 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Since R46 logging in each day has been more than painful. It takes 7-9 minutes most days to get logged in and longer on some days - and that when the screen doesn't freeze at 94% loading.

Have been trying all day today to log into the game with no success. Loads to 94% and then sits there forever. Interesting that the game believes I am in since it creates a Chat Log and gives me the 10,000 Exp Points. I have tried Single Player Online, Friends Only, and Multi-Player. The game only loads to 51% on Multi-Player. Was finally able after 10 minutes of sitting on the selection screen to get logged in to Single Player Offline. But it's now been well over an hour of trying to get logged in online and no go. I have reset everything and still no access.

Not sure what happened with R46 but it's really an issue.

Reproduction Rate? 100%
    Blocker? YES!

Update: Had some extra time on my hands this morning and decided to try again. Logged into one of my characters in Single Player Online - got to the 94% loading again - decided to wait it out to see if the screen would ever open where I could play and after 16 minutes of sitting on the 94% loading, I was finally able to get logged in. So my Bug Report still stands......Serious Logging In Issues with R46.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@amaasing it would help to get some speccs of your system/OS/RAM/graphics etc....

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

using /bug when you do get in would be very useful - the fact you see the same in friends and multi might suggest your game is somehow corrupted and a reinstall might help.

4. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Update - log in time is getting better. At least now I can get into the game with all my characters using all the different modes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.