serious problem here unable to play at all after last update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Holger, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Yeah communication can never be too good.. but it seems it can always be not enough for someone. I'm sure they're at least aware of it by now. Saddly, offline just doesn't get the same attention as online. Just the way it is thought part of that is because fewer offline folks are active on the forum. It's also true they can't leave offline in an unplayable state. I've no doubt that if they were aware of the issue before the weekend they would've said something and made some attempt to fix it. It wasn't reported in the bug forum until Saturday morning. Had it been an online issue it would've been posted there straight away Thursday morning.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Oracle Watcher

Oracle Watcher Avatar

3. Holger

Holger Avatar

Nope its little company providing wireless network in old part of city ,there is just 5 of us ,and one of us is working each weekend to fix if possible or at least give info ,so believe me its doable even in small company.
    And yes my main complaint is lack of communication ,"we are aware we working on this its most probably not on your side " would spare alot frustartion.(i wrote that in how long ?10 seconds? is it too much to show respect for customers who paid you?)
    Finally we got a word of explanation ,just shame it took so long.

4. amcdermo

amcdermo Avatar

Hurray!

Elwyn and Holger like this.
  5. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Main point was every business is different. Small game developers generally won't have someone scheduled to work over weekends. Never said it wasn't 'doable'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.