Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Serpent Spine Foothills scene has too little loot

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by Kara Brae, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Serpent Spine Foothills have been sadly neglected with regard to loot.

Avatars who start out and play in tier 1 - tier 2 zones get loads of motivation seeing their skills progress quickly. Tier three zones are similar, and repair kits, potions, reagents and scrolls are useful and colorful drops.

By the time an avatar can comfortably meet the challenge of a tier 4 zone, something is needed to keep the player motivated. The XP is too little to satisfy the needs of a tier 4 player, so some nice loot drops would make them more enjoyable.

In Serpent’s Spine Foothills there is practically no loot at all. I can spend days there and not get anything the least bit interesting. The valuable halberds were removed, and nothing took their place. Many bandits carry nothing at all except a pittance in gold. I get better loot in tier 3 zones. Those tier 1-3 shoddy bows, lesser staffs and wands, etc. really add up, so after spending an hour in a tier 3 zone I can sell my loot for more gold than I get from Serpent’s Spine Foothills.

I spent 10 minutes with a friend in Ulfheim (tier 5) and we got several really neat things. I looted a lovely Norgard shirt (which I now wear about town) and my friend looted among other things a piece of some bear clan armor and some interesting weapon.

I don’t know if other tier 4 zones have loot as poor as SSF, but that scene needs some rewarding drops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.