Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Serpent's Spine Mine

Discussion in 'Release 61 Feedback' started by Elwyn, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I was in there the other day and took a moment to think if there was one thing I would change, what is it?

Sure, it's not fun that the ores aren't in any kind of clumps, but the actual most annoying thing is just getting around. What's the point in trying to mine if it's a pain in the ass just to get around to all the ores? You've got this floor at the bottom where you can try to hop up rocks around the edge to get back up with much difficulty, and an elevator that doesn't stop at that level. You've got a rail car that goes around between platforms, but the rails between platforms are often missing anything to walk on. There is also a pit at the bottom with all the exits to other areas, but it's full of breakable floors that seem to always break when walked on, and then the spans are too wide to jump.

I think that the most useful thing would be ladders to get from the floor up to those wooden platforms at the top, then at least you can get around and out properly. Other suggestions would be some small landing platforms around the breakable floors that you can jump with some inconvenience, but not 4x4 posts which are utterly impossible to get a good view to make a jump.

Jaesun and Hermetic like this.
  2. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

On the breakable wooden floors, as I have said in the past, would be nice to be able to use carpentry repair to repair those floor sections.

3. Floors

Floors Avatar

I agree. It's one of my least favorite scenes in the game atm.

4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

that was the first one they changed and its sucked ever since. Intent was more adventure than mining. Not much fun at all. I only go there as last resorts

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.