Sewer, Catacomb, Mine and Dungeon Maps Updated!

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Spero Gottskraft, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spero Gottskraft

Spero Gottskraft Avatar

I considered making the Ankh loations part of the maps, and may include them in further versions. It can be helpful to know where that Ankh is off in the distance on your comapass, is and if you can even get to it! I never die when mapping a dungeon so it's also hard to know where they are at... (Italics included to indicate sarcasm) ;)

Spero

Fister Magee, Mata and LoneStranger like this.
  2. Spero Gottskraft

Spero Gottskraft Avatar

Arianna, Saesa, Fungus44 and 3 others like this.
  3. Spero Gottskraft

Spero Gottskraft Avatar

Been a while in updating, but I'm on a roll! I went into Graff Gem, Verdantis, Serpent Spine and Elysium Mines and think I got everything...minus some keys that will lead me to some more maps. (The baddies in Serpent Spine are pains!) Check out the Tale of One Mine...I mean two...wait Four.

Spero

Numa, Spoon, Rentier and 3 others like this.
  4. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

The serpent's spine mines has a connection to the brittany sewers that doesn't appear on your map. ;)

Spero Gottskraft likes this.
  5. Spero Gottskraft

Spero Gottskraft Avatar

Mishkail! Thank you! I ran into those, and have been trying to map that area...between holidays. :D The new First Lady of Hen Felin has been asking for a holiday in our winter home in Storm's Reach and I've decided to restrict myself to the Western Regi0ns as of late. Luckily, this has given me time to consolidate my notes on "The Fall" which I shared with Jakub White. I hope to get my product out here soon. :)

Spero

Mishikal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.