Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Shadow Form, not breaking on damage with moon spec staying invisible.

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Anvar, May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

28/05/2018 19:26
    Title: Shadow Form, not breaking on damage with moon spec.
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?no but maybe exploitable in pvp?

Details:When your hit with shadowform up when you have more than 1 moonspec it doesnt break stealth
    on damage immediately / atall and when stealth is broken you dont reappear visually. Only see name and hp bar above head.
    Havent tested this with other players no idea if you are visible to them or not, although yesterday
    on live (i dont have moonspec on live so this might be happening now too) I was invisible to a friend in my party after casting shadow form even though I was visible to myself. didnt fix until I relogged.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Have atleast 1 moon specialization and it set up.
    2. For clarity have names and hp above head turned on.
    3. Cast shadow form and get in range of a mob, an archer is good.
    4. as you take damage you wont appear for sometime, maybe not until you do damage ?
    4. When you do finally "appear" your still invisdible, just your name and hp bar appear.
    5. tried various things from casting cocoon of night and moving to nightstep and chaotic step,
    eventually something triggers you reappearing

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16351
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4043
    SotA.QA.Win.64.692.Date.05.25.18
    Area: SiegeEncounter_Forest01_Road/POT_swamp_metropolis_01_template/Malficium
    Area Display Name: Forest Siege
    Loc: (-72.1, 31.3, -119.0)
    Debug: U2llZ2VFbmNvdW50ZXJfRm9yZXN0MDFfUm9hZHxQT1Rfc3dhbXBfbWV0cm9wb2xpc18wMV90ZW1wbGF0ZS9NYWxmaWNpdW18KC03Mi4xMTYsIDMxLjI4MywgLTExOS4wMTgpfCgwLCAwLjY3NCwgMCwgLTAuNzM5KXw2MzUuNDA2M3wxNi41NDc2OXwxMC41NTc3Ng==

2. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

Tested with Belladonna on qa, can confirm also happens in pvp. takes a while to reveal, I understand this is intended feature of shadow form, but once revealed your just a nameplate/healthbar and the rest
    of you stays invisible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.