Shadowwood Forest - Crossroad Village POT

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Godra, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godra

Godra Avatar

Shadowwood Forest is a nested newly upgraded Crossroads Villege POT featuring more than 100 row lots, 8 NPC’s, public crafting and will have free rent for all land owners. With the new influx of POT Row Lot Deeds in R55, I wanted to give our newly acquired land owners a place to live. Taxes are hard enough to pay, so paying rent on top of that would be even more time consuming just to pay bills. Plus, being a nested town in both Brittany Fields and Brittany Alley’s, there is no town sieges. Close to the major city of Brittany and quick travel to Hidden Vale.

Many of the Row lots are along a stream or by a lake for water front views!!! There are a few Village Lots as well and there will be two devotional shrines. The upgrade was purchased today, so all row lot spaces will be in place within a few days of R55 release. If you are looking for a place to live, a place to call home and a place to claim that free Row Lot, then look no further. Shaddowwood Forest can be the town you can stake claim in Shroud of The Avatar!!!

All lots will be unlocked and open to claim once R55 releases and the remains lots are placed after the upgrade.

Sonja and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  2. Godra

Godra Avatar

Slight delay with the extra Row Lots placed. When I upgraded I was out of town and I forgot to lock my form for the upgrade to go through. I guess it will need to wait until R56 now. Not that I see a rush of residents coming in anyway. o_O

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.