Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Shield Combat...

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Alcedes, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcedes

Alcedes Avatar

Can I perhaps request a more in depth explanation as to how shields will now work in r21 and going forward? I am very interested in testing this but I do not really know how it is meant to work. For example, do I have a base block rate? If so what is it? How does a block work?

2. Alcedes

Alcedes Avatar

@Chris or @DarkStarr, can one of you please explain how shields work? I would like some numbers so that I can test them and provide accurate and valid feedback. I already have some for you but I want to see the numbers first to make sure that my feedback is worthwhile.

3. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

wrong forum though, above "bug report" which we are in now there is ont called feedback :)

4. Alcedes

Alcedes Avatar

It is posted here because I suspect a bug. Actually, 2. But I need an explanation on how shields are working to confirm my findings.

5. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

gotcha
    I was using shield up until r21 but feels like it's too far from finished. Would also like some insight on shields

6. Thud

Thud Developer Emeritus

At present equipping a shield provides a bonus to your various defensive stats, much like other armor.
    It also allows the use of the Glyphs and Innate skills in the Shield skill tree.

Please share your general feedback with us in the R21 Feedback forum.
    Please reserve the bug forums for bug reports submitted in the format requested in the QA 101 document linked at the top of the bug forums.
    Thank You!

Duke Raas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.