Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Shield of Crystal bugs out with Healing Grace (permanently reducing maximum hp's)

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by danjacobsmith, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danjacobsmith

danjacobsmith Avatar

If you are using shield of crystal, and then use healing grace to heal yourself. Your characters maximum hp's will go down the value of shield of crystal when it wears off.

Example 500 hps, cast shield of crystal 600 hps.

Shield of crystal wears off,

Your new maximum is now 400

2. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

this is a known issue and is actually just the health bar displaying incorrectly ^.^

3. danjacobsmith

danjacobsmith Avatar

It's more than just displaying. I cannot heal myself beyond the new set maximum.

4. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

Ys was going to report this as a bug as well, as i cant heal myself above my pre casted shield of ice either. That's is with any of the healing spells, they just take me up to my maximum pre cast of the spell, not completing the new HP total.

5. Jityr

Jityr Avatar

This occurs when using Shield of Crystal/Inner Strength/Strength of Earth. When health can not be raised to it's full potential once buffed.
    After using any of these the HP bar remains 451/484 7% or 478/511 6% or 598/631 5% seems like there is a pattern.

6. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

For you are experiencing this issue, can you confirm that your health is displaying at the lowered levels for other players who are in-scene or in party with you? From trying to reproduce this, personally, only the player sees their health as lowered and unable to "heal", but others in the party or scene are seeing them at full health. If this is the case, it's just a visual glitch on the health bar, which is an important distinction and a known issue at this point.

7. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

You are all at full health, it is just a visual bug with the health bar caused by anything that buffs health. Nothing more. Known issue, thankyou for panicking and reporting :D

8. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

It doesn't seem like just a visual bug... Buffed, i got more than 740HP, but can't raise it past 540. And i still take a hit for 40 dmg and it subtracts from 540, not 740. And if i reach zero, i still die...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.