Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Should "Nearby Players" be a tab in "Social" instead of its own window?

Discussion in 'Release 49 QA Feedback Forum' started by Crazy Phil, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Phil

Crazy Phil Avatar

Just a thought. I like having both open, but they take up a lot of space on screen. It would be nice if I could connect them like chat tabs to clean up my screen a bit.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  2. redfish

redfish Avatar

I think they should also eventually consolidate Glyphs and Emotes into one window, which would prep the way for dragging Emotes to the hotbar.

There are currently a few differences how these currently work -- you can double-click an emote in the list, and probably that we'll never see that for skill glyphs, especially combat only ones. To make the skill glyphs work the same as emotes, you'd have to do disabling of the ones players can't double-click. It would probably just be easier to make emotes work like glyphs and just enable hotbar dragging, and enhance the utility bar so we have more space. However, at any rate, it makes sense to bring them closer together in function one way or another. I don't feel we need so many windows in game.

Lord Ravnos and CrazyPhil like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.