Should tax-free housing be something a player can achieve over time, rather than buying with money?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deana Beretta, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mykll

Mykll Avatar

That is what additional character slots are for.

Like brewing?

2. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Look, the only conclusion from reading this post is Make maintaining a taxed lot AFFORDALE for all …. But tax free, should be store bought only in store..... it's special, and Port needs some things that are special to sell, or they make no money, But taxes need to be lowered all across the board …. with option of paying rent way in advance for as much money you are willing to put into it. I have a village tax free lot I payed a lot of money for, not just to support port, but because I wanted that Tax Free Citizens DEED.

So, the only option is for Port to lower the taxes like I stated above with options to make payments in advance for as much you can afford to put into it, for all housing types. And I like the idea for updating your property (with Coto's only, because Port needs to make money, no one works for free you know) but not to the point where it now becomes tax free. So, there you go, it does not devalue the tax free deeds, it makes owning property affordable for all, and port still makes money because you have to buy the coto's to use to upgrade said property…. \\

The END It's a win win for everyone ….

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.