Shoutout to all guide makers, Translation request!

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Violet Ronso, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

After discussing with our friendly Travian Community manager @Ikas over on the French part of the shroud forums, I came up with the idea of translating player created guides and ressources so our french community could enjoy these without the necessity of Google Translate. Now what I am doing here, is asking for your permissions, along with options for you to chose from.

NOTE this permission request should be valid for all languages, so even if I am requesting it, someone in the German forums could use this permission, respecting the creators wish in the process.

Option A : you speak a different language, so you will do the translation yourself for that language

Option B : have the translator send you your guide fully translated so you can post it yourself in the respective forums section, Giving credit to the Translator.

Option C : Have the Translator post the translated guide, Linking the original guide AND giving credit to the guide creator.

Thanks and hope you will all provide us with the permission in some way or form!

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I'm in, I need to double check to make sure my guide is still up to date, then I'll give permission.

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

4. Adrian (Kung Fu Master)

Adrian (Kung Fu Master) Avatar

Option C works for me. I can’t read in French anyway. Feel free to share with others, not caring too much about who gets the credits, we all benefit from enjoying the game with free guides.

5. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Thank you both! @Vladimir Begemot I think we can work something out, but how often do you update your "places to sell"? I don't want to give you too much extra work, and maybe we can cut it to a small example section instead of a full blown :"here are current vendors"?

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  6. Arcadeguy

Arcadeguy Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.