Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Sieges R42

Discussion in 'Release 42 Feedback Forum' started by Poor game design, Jun 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

Sieges are FUN!

I really enjoy fighting in sieges, and the improvements to the Cabalists (AI and Graphical) are outstanding.

However, the Cabalists are a wee bit overpowered. (read: completely)

Here's my experience fighting the R42 Cabalists. I kill all the siege engineers, drained of focus and near death, and before I even see the "evil forces approach" warning, two Cabalists teleport in and one shot kill me for 496 points of damage! HA!

They then proceed to FOLLOW MY GHOST to the only ankh in the scene and SPAWN CAMP me. Even as I respawn and I'm supposed to be temporarily invulnerability, they are attacking me - which forces me into combat mode and immediately removes my invulnerability resulting in multiple one shot kills! HA!

So I'm forced to run for it and barely get out of the scene, in which case the siege is over and I'm unable to return.

Obviously, this is not going to be fun for solo players and needs fixed. But still, a lot of fun! Great job on the improvements. They look and feel great.

Barugon and Tamsen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.