Sieges

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by sharpiejas, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharpiejas

sharpiejas Avatar

I am trying to leave Resolute but there is a siege.... do I just have to run through this??

edit: and where do I resurrect???

no worries, I found the way through.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    firesparx likes this.
  2. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

If you enter a siege and just want to go to the overworld, you can turn around and jump over the fallen tree to leave the siege. Unfortunately, if you want to enter the town, you need to run thought the siege.

A second way to enter the overworld is to log out and choose to start on the overworld map. As for ressurrecting? I really don't know the siege maps well enough to answer that :/

An ankh should show up on your compass. Look for a green glow.

firesparx likes this.
  3. blacksheepboy

blacksheepboy Avatar

For town sieges, currently as you're leaving a town all you have to do is turn around and walk out (jumping over a tree for the Resolute siege). That will take you to the world map.

It spawns you at the same entrance to the siege map as if you were entering the town from the world map.

Ankhs should show up when you're dead on your compass, and there will also be pillars of light that you can see if you're graphics are up high enough and you're close by them. Also, leaving to another zone (like going to the world map) will automatically resurrect you with a penalty.

firesparx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.