Silverhawk Alliance Recruiting - Heavy RP

Discussion in 'Player Guilds & Groups' started by Vesceries, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vesceries

Vesceries Avatar

The Silverhawk Alliance is recruiting individuals/groups alike that want to partake in immersive and consistent role play while playing Shroud of the Avatar. We as a group are a cross-game role playing community looking to find great storylines and players wherever they may be, and in whatever game platform the story develops.

For Shroud of the Avatar, I've some basics to get us started, but am looking to recruit other role players to help build Silverhawk Alliance back up in the SOTA platform.

General Concept: The Silverhawk Alliance is an alliance of adventurers of all ranges, bound together to keep a balance to the world. There are three seats of power that rule the Alliance, held by an officiate of Good, Evil, and Neutral. The Council of Three are who determine the direction of and handle the management of the Silverhawk Alliance.

Story So Far: The Silverhawk Alliance assembled first within White Hart on Abundis, far in the northwest where it began to build and make a home for itself in this strange new world. The alliance members rallied against the bandits in the local region in order to keep Yew and the city of Harvest safe.

It was then that the Silverhawk Alliance learned of the corrupting power of the Obsidian Order. The Silverhawk Alliance threw their force against the Obsidian Order and broke, many of the alliance members defeated or scattered.

Vesceries Alhriem, the only remaining councilor of the three seats of the Alliance, looked at the broken and battered alliance and fell into hopeless despair. As he sat quietly brooding on his councilor's seat, the other two seats of power now empty, the other alliance members quietly dissipated, leaving the melancholy Prince to his own thoughts.

The Story Now: The melancholy Prince has wandered, from Kahli to White Hart, From Solitude to Spite, his hood low and a large two handed sword hanging over his dark purple clad shoulder. The threats to this strange world still lurk in all the corners of the world, in every cave, around every bend.

Vesceries has re-emerged from his own personal exile and has purchased a small property in Silverdale Market. Having acquainted himself with the powerful wizard @Xee , Vesceries looks to once again breathe life back into the Silverhawk Alliance and restore it to its former glory.

Expectations & Real Talk
    The only real expectation required when joining the Silverhawk Alliance is an interest in immersive role playing, at any level. We like to enhance the game itself by acting out our players reactions and feelings to the in game situations, and also provide enjoyable storylines in what could be mundane loot hunting.

We thrive in the simple enjoyment of taking a story quest, discussing it with each other in character at the tavern while having a drink, then setting out together on the journey.

There are no living requirements, housing requirements, or level of play requirements. We simply ask for a positive and collaborative attitude with a joy for role playing.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly via PM, in game, or by response to this post. I would be happy to discuss recruitment, alliances, meet and greets, what have you.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    .dao., Time Lord, Datendrache and 4 others like this.
  2. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

It's always nice to see new RP Heavy groups popping up.

I hope that in the future we will have interactions between all Heavy Roleplayers (with or without "diplomacy" IC. It's nice to see "antagonists" on the scene too. ). ;)

3. Vesceries

Vesceries Avatar

Chapter 1 - Replanting the Roots

Vesceries walked through Silverdale Market, the clamor of bargains being made in the many storefronts, the warm glow of torches and the smell of garlic and roasted lamb exuding from a corner restaurant. Looking over to his companion, Barnabus, Vesceries smiled beneath his hood. Barnabas was a good man, patient, and resilient. He had been trusted with the administrative and inventories of the Alliance for over a decade now.

After Vesceries returned, it took a bit of time to track Barnabus down, drunk in one of the many taverns down Brittany Alleys. Some regaling of past glories (and a few more ales) and Vesceries was able to convince the shrewd accountant to return to work for him.

Reaching down to his pouch, Vesceries winced at the state of his financial affairs. Things were tight, and this purchase was far less than he was hoping. Him and Barnabus turned the corner and headed up the road, waving at Cherie on their way by, and finally came upon the new "headquarters".

[​IMG]

Barnabus had struck a deal with the local offices of Governor Xee, and purchased an old abandoned jail not far from the market square proper. The lower levels were full of small cells that would double as sleeping quarters, and the ground level had been remodeled into a storefront with a small apartment upstairs.

As he looked upon the glass storefront, a fire lit in the hearth and a few bits of furniture already set inside, Vesceries felt a twinge of hope. The Silverhawk Alliance once again had a headquarters, even if it was a run down old jail with a retail shop up above. It was something, it was a start.

[​IMG]

.dao., Spoon, Vicious Malice and 2 others like this.
  4. Vicious Malice

Vicious Malice Avatar

Heavy RP sounds great. I may be interested.

I have a few questions, however:
    1. What exactly is your group's definition of "heavy RP"? Do you actually roleplay in-game in real time? What are the rules?
    2. Do you accept non-altuistic personalities of questionable morals?
    3. Do you have interactions with other RPing groups?
    4. Do you have PvP interactions? With RP or without? Rules of engagement?
    5. How many members are there currently and what time zone are they in?
    6. Are there regular events? When?
    Hope to hear from you. I am currently rarely in Shroud as there are no RP opportunities for me that do not involve being killed on sight. My name in Shroud is Malice Lanart. I also have my background and journal fragments on RPOTA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit: To give you an impression of the kind of RP I do, here's links to a few RP posts I made on here, in case you are not using RPOTA. Most of this happened in-game (which I really prefer), but some details are story-writing only.

Story from the Black Sails Saga (this was during a short happy time when we were actually four RPers at the Obsidian Remnant in Kahli).

Stories from the Nightmares of Britannia plotline, which was a series of official RPvP events planned and hosted by Portalarium's former partner Travian:
    • How Malice found the book "Zaleena's Legacy" (was a challenge to write, because of seer invention and postum change of what had happened as it had not been predicted that an evil character would be the first to find the book)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    .dao., Anpu, Spoon and 1 other person like this.
  5. Vicious Malice

Vicious Malice Avatar

No reply in 2 weeks? Seems this is another inactive guild.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.