Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Since i cannoy get a dev to answer in bugs - is getting 2 Plants (Eld. / Immort.) still working?

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by Weins201, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Can players still get their plants to double ? The Elderberry / and Immortality ones?

If so how are you doing it I tried watering mine and the Elderberries just gave me one back and the Immortality ones actually have just disappeared?

Before I beat them up again I want to know if players are still doubling their efforts?

TY

And again if so please how?

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Since you're only getting one fruit upon harvesting then there's your answer but they haven't done anything about the existing plants and hope they don't as I really like the display outside my keep walls.

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I do not have my answer the question is - is anyone out there still getting two for one, if so how.

Why is this important because; if I cannot double my seeds then we definitely have an issue. Since I would really like more to do what you did, decorating / not for profit, but cannot unless I go out and "pay" someone who "had" a clear advantage.

4. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

Many people refer to receiving two seeds back as a bug,them doing it over and over again, is really,imo, an exploit. So I doubt you will get a response from a dev regarding in essence "Can I use a exploit to get two seeds back from royal elderberries?" o_O

From what I have heard people talk about in TS3, no you only get one seed back, as it was originally intended. :)

5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

TY that is what I fear, and dread but I know players who have ALOT of them and need the answer before I elevate to the next level.

If I don't get and answer I will elevate anyhow just want information first.

6. Lained

Lained Avatar

Previously watering four times would crit consistently by returning two seeds instead of one so if you're doing that and only getting one then it no longer works. I mention the existing plants as that would explain people still selling and not losing out on a pledge item.

Nhili Dragon likes this.
  7. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

Seems like only getting one as normal now Weins

8. Lained

Lained Avatar

It was a bug in that it wasn't intended for the elderberry plant however it was working inline with the other plants and as such I assumed it was working as intended, Chris mentioned that they didn't plan on penalising anyone for this reason.

9. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

The problem is I do not really care about not penalizing but now I have an issue that I cannot duplicate mine, and the only way to get "More" is to pay someone who basically got "over"???

But looks like time to eleveate the issue.

10. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

I didn't dupe mine either.. maybe a mistake XD

Weins201 likes this.
  11. Lained

Lained Avatar

My mistake too, as both the seed and dye were untradeable and I was just after the decoration it didn't even occur to me to try and sell the plants, until they only realising you could once the mentioned that they'd removed its sell price after they noticed the error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.