Sincere request after 3 months of hugely enjoyable (game) work...

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Steevodeevo, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Please bear with me, this request isn't frivolous, although its small, but its heartfelt. Hence it requires some context....

Mid April to Mid June 2018 ... The period of time in which I completed the main quest, got my Shroud and apparently qualified for a free row lot deed, which is awesome.

Except.... in parallel to doing the game's main quest my personal 'main quest' was to earn a property deed using my own toil, sweat and blood, which I have just finally achieved and bought a Village Lot Deed. Thanks to my amazingly generous benefactor (and I mean that) in Dawn's Keep @Rufus D`Asperdi, I have been able to place this deed down just where Huck Fin or Clifford D. Simak would have wished to.

I bought a Village Lot deed with my entire 3 months of earnings (I currently have under 100 igg :) ) despite being 2 weeks from a free row deed (on which I could have put a 4 storey greenhouse property, which is amazing), why? so that I could have my own house, surrounded by my own small plot of land on which I can grow some stuff and build stuff in my sheds. But most importantly, for me, with my house, by a river, next to a road in beautiful Dawn's Keep, I can watch folks pass by and stop them for a chat. To achieve this I need to lean on my garden fence.

To lean on my fence I need to go into my garden, face the passing road, gaze over the river walk up to my fence and type /fencelean.
    That is all I need to be content :)

Thanks.

Alioth, Jaesun, majoria70 and 2 others like this.
  2. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

/leanleft
    /leanright
    /leanback

Already in game :)
    That should do.... No?

Enjoy!

Laz

3. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Maybe, i'll give it a try as soon as i can afford a fence. Ideally /leanforward would be my choice but /leanleft or /leanright sounds like it has a kind of lazy nonchalance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.