Single Player Storyline - Is there any?

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Armar, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armar

Armar Avatar

Hi,

i am currently trying the single player campaign and did like a dozen, mostly fedex-style quests around Solace Bridge, Soltown and Ardoris. So far i couldnt find any story development. So my question is: Is there any single-player campaign which is worth playing yet?

cheers,

// Armar

2. Tibs

Tibs Avatar

The Love Virtue quest is said to be complete. Truth and courage are not complete, to the best of my knowledge. The Love line is, I believe, begun in the Archer opening.

3. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

Thanks for sharing your opinion on the quests. They need A LOT of work and hopefully are just some kind of placeholders right now. But we don't know that. The devs don't talk that much about quests, quest design and choices and consequences...

4EverLost likes this.
  4. Armar

Armar Avatar

Thanks!

5. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

I dint think youll find theyre placeholders so much as unpolished / buggy.

Basicly theres 2 lots of quest types, the 3 seperate story`s that start in blood river, highvale and solace bridge but none of them are complete. The Love one is complete in the sense that it can be played from beginning to end (just about)
    but not in 1 continuous go as youll have to level inbetween stages. It also still has a lot of fleshing out to be done , and the other 2 ones are only 1/2 in. Id wait till launch if you want a complete polished story, or play them now and give feedback on each one if your interested in helping / guiding developement. The storyline ones atm dont give any rewards.

The other quests are the ones that youve been picking up, basicly small independant backstory to flesh out the world a bit, similar to other mmo quests but less of the go kill 50 brown wolves, now kill 50 grey wolves etc. These quests give out
    some rewards in xp, sometimes gold / emotes but no items.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    Tibs and 4EverLost like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.