Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Sir Patrick's cage is gone and all the kobolds agro on me

Discussion in 'Release 57 Feedback' started by Schulz, Sep 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schulz

Schulz Avatar

I have already spoken to the chief, but when I go in the ring, everything aggros on me.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Have you tried to do this quest before, or is this your first time doing this quest?

Also while in game type /bug in the chat window, and then paste that info into a post here on this thread. That info automatically is copied to your clipboard.

3. Schulz

Schulz Avatar

I've tried a few times. The last attempt was with someone who had completed the quest earlier and he noticed the missing cage. Will do one the chat window.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

If you have tried it before, and are returning there, there’s a bug that will not allow you to progress there. They did find and fix that now, but you will need to contact support as they will need to manually change a variable on your character to let you do the quest.

If you have never been in that area before, it worked just fine for me on the test server.

5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Sounds like you're not in the solo instance. Are you in a party when this happens?

6. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

This is absolutely the correct information!

For a short time, some characters who couldn't free Sir Patrick in one session got bad data on them and when they return to the scene the cage and Sir Patrick are nowhere to be found. The good news is this bug is fixed so no characters should get into this bad state again. However, some characters are still in this bad state, but they can be fixed.

If your character is having this problem, you can contact us at support@portalarium.com with your details: tell us you have the "Sir Patrick bug" and include the name of your account and character that's stuck. We'll try to fix your character as soon as we can.

Elwyn and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.