Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Skill: Dig-In in Shield Tree Bug

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Sid, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sid

Sid Avatar

Hello,

So I encountered a bug that has persisted several times while using the skill 'Dig in' from the Shield Combat tree.

Whenever used and a certain CC is applied, the character gets completely immobilized even after the CC (I cannot pinpoint which one) is done or even after the combat is done.

Usually using 'Dig in' puts you in a non-movable blocking stance, but after that CC (or series of CCs) is applied the character gets back up in a normal standing combat stance but still have the "Dig In" shield aura around and the character is unable to move, unable to put weapon away, unable to do anything. Pressing escape doesn't do anything either.

The only way to get out of it is by shutting the game down and reloading and by that I mean completely get out, even the temp quit and relog doesn't work has you come back in that same weird stance which I provided a picture of:

[​IMG]

Notice how the shield aura is still there even when standing, and I forgot to mention the /stuck command cannot be worked either.

Very strange bug...

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Sid

Sid Avatar

Hello it happened again and this time I have included another screen:

The Red Dragon does a CC that make the DIG IN skill bug:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.