Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Skinning my mob?

Discussion in 'Release 45 Feedback Forum' started by Skyo, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

Should other players be able to skin my mob? Right after I killed it? Seems like this is something that should mirror the loot timer. @Attenwood

2. Trihugger

Trihugger Avatar

I thought it did... Only time I think it doesn't is if "technically" an NPC like a bandit did most the damage and you just popped in for the last hit.

3. Botocks

Botocks Avatar

Unfortunately it is possible but should no be.

Happened to me twice in the last couple weeks. Once at the Dragon where the other one suddenly popped up as the dragon fell and skinned it, claiming it was his beacuse he was already there when i came along (Dragon was outfight when i startet fighting). Not, that he helped me or anything. Just stealing the loot.

Second time a player stood nearby, watched me fighting a bunch of Obs Wolves. And then happily skinned half of the dead wolves. I asked why he did this. His answer: because its multi!

Been hiding mostly in friends only ever since.

4. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

That's where there will be an enormous complexity regarding the virtue system and its intent unless it is simply a cosmetic or npc only bolt-on. Reminds me of the Karma Drive in the Samsara Red Dwarf episode. Rewards are given for those following the ethical code and penalties for those that don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.