Skrekk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by psteg, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psteg

psteg Avatar

Hello everyone.
    I am not doing any quest at the moment so this is not quest related.
    I am trying to get into Skrekk to buy from the COTO vendor. And I know he is deep in the town.
    I try to talk to the Skrekk Guardian but he keeps asking for a special gift from me so that I can walk around the city and not be attacked. What is this special gift he is talking about? (It is not yellow).

I have searched all the archives and the internet and found nothing. everything seems to point to the quest.
    If push comes to shove, I will run and try to fight my way through. But all I want to do is go do my shopping
    and not be bothered, plus I would really like to just be able to look around.

Thank you in advance for your help.

2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I think it is the Diplomatic Note for Korabar - the item name is in runic. The Kobald at the beginning should take that and give it back. The gift is the Baton Headpiece from Essen.

Cordelayne likes this.
  3. psteg

psteg Avatar

Thank you, but is that quest related?

4. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

5. psteg

psteg Avatar

Poop, I am not doing the quest, I just want to buy from the COTO merchant there. I was hoping to not have to fight my way down there.

6. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

@discipleofweb You get it back? Shoot, I never did. I have tried to go back after completion and I keep getting attacked. :(

7. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

@psteg I wasn't sure if it still worked the same way since I hadn't been there in a while, but I just now went there to double check. I have never done any of the quest and nothing inside the town attacks me. The mobs in the hallways when you first enter still attack, but nothing past the guardians. The obsidian crown vendor isn't very far in either. You just go straight past the guardians and then left at the big earth spire and it's right there.

I could also just pick up whatever it is you're trying to buy since I'm here right now, as long as it's less than 22 COTO.

psteg likes this.
  8. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

From what I know, the Kobald at the gate should give it back so you can turn it in to Krishach at Korbar's castle. They have changed how this works since I first completed the Courage quest.

Cordelayne likes this.
  9. psteg

psteg Avatar

Thank you but I will spend more than 22 Cotos. I can work my way back to the vendor. Thanks for the information from all of you. I know now what I must do.
    Thank you.

Lazlo likes this.
  10. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

Depending on ur lvl you can enter buff up and run down the hall and across the bridge. They will not follow you into the city nor attack you in the city.

Cordelayne and discipleofweb like this.
  11. psteg

psteg Avatar

I am at lvl 88. I have very little problems fighting my way through. I just thought there was a way without the combat.

12. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

Yeah, the only way is to either be at a certain point in the courage quest where you can enter in solo mode or just buff and run! ;):):D

13. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

There is no quest to go into town and use the vendor but yes you have to fight a little or just run in, you should be able to use him once in the town I have opened him up. Try getting to the one in K'rul LoL

Cordelayne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.