Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Small changes/additions you'd like to see implemented.

Discussion in 'Release 7 Feedback' started by jrb9249, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Best thing that they can do for me: shorter loading screens and and better performance.

Mata and Time Lord like this.
  2. Carlin the Druid Archer

Carlin the Druid Archer Avatar

I agree with this one, there were a few things I wanted to identify in R7 without needing to pick them up into my inventory.

mike11 and Time Lord like this.
  3. docdoom77

docdoom77 Avatar

THIS. This times a kajillion! I stopped looting weapons because it was too much of a pain in the butt.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

You can always keep your backpack open and drop directly into it - so there is no need for hurry to change the behavior.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

5. docdoom77

docdoom77 Avatar

The last thing I need is my backpack cluttering up my screen. I mean it's a fine jury rig, but I hope that drop and equip is not what they're looking at for the final game.

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

7. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Would like to see the ability to use the character solely with the mouse to keep the other hand free not only for disabled people, but also to keep your coffee pot or your phone in action while following the party around, not only on the overworld map. (And since this is also some legacy of Ultima Online, I assume several of the former UO players would agree with me.)
    If this is really something "minor" as the thread title suggests *shrugs*
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

8. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

[​IMG]
    Olahorand said;

Would like to see the ability to use the character solely with the mouse to keep the other hand free not only for disabled people, but also to keep your coffee pot or your phone in action while following the party around, not only on the overworld map. (And since this is also some legacy of Ultima Online, I assume several of the former UO players would agree with me.)
    If this is really something "minor" as the thread title suggests *shrugs*
    *Salute*
    Olahorand
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~TL~
    "The Grand Simplicity of True Freedom as an Option"
    I also hope that single mouse control would be an option for play, because it's simple enough for an old dog like me not to have to always use new keyboard tricks.
    But I think what our great member Olahorand points out very clearly, is a greater need for this because of disabled people 9whatever their disability is, old age or whatever). When I read Olahorand's words, I was reminded of many "great players" of UO whom I had the privilege of meeting, that were bed ridden or couldn't run in real life anymore, or who have illnesses that just limited their ability to become interactive in any world.... until they had UO.
    UO freed so many people all around the world from the confinements that had in their real world of restrictions and I was very surprised when I found so many that had found their new freedom through our online games that had built a new reality of freedom for them to live in as a complete world of more healthy human interaction.
    Thanks Olahorand for reminding us about that greater good through suggestion of an option in simplicity.
    Huge Kudos for our Lord British for truly freeing so many, who had no freedom at all!
    "Simplicity Should Always Be an Option"
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.