Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Small Old Keep Item Placement

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Kirthag, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirthag

Kirthag Avatar

1. Title: Small Old Keep Item Placement Issues
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? No, but kinda ruins my decorating
    4. Details: Nothing can be placed on the exterior walls, not even a small mailbox. This has changed from earlier releases as I had played with this particular building in the past and I could hang things on exterior walls. There are also some interior facings on the outer walls that I cannot place anything. Antlers, paintings, armor, etc. Just nothing goes. See images below for some of the specific spots.
      Perhaps related? https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...wn-small-old-keep-item-placement-bugs.101604/
      I will note that the Mounted Troll Head does go in spots a painting won't. But it still won't go on the exterior. When I start making my Heraldic Banner, I would like to hang them on the exterior.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Grab any wall-mount item and try to hang in various places on exterior and select interior wall spaces.
    6. User Specs: wdw10, intel duo/quad, 16GB ram, invidia 800series

[​IMG]

2. Asbury Baker

Asbury Baker Avatar

3. Kirthag

Kirthag Avatar

Nope, not warped off the lot with any of my issues. I believe my issue has to do with the construction of the building itself - something in how it was tweaked since the early releases when I tinkered with all the different structures. I've also not had issues with my containers, they all work fine.

I will watch for similar symptoms though, now that I'm aware of them.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Kirthag
    Issues like these are always tricky :/ Can you /loc the spot where you cannot place the painting but can place the troll head? We would need that input pasted in a forum post please. Seems like it a very specific place.
    Also with your outside deco, you are standing within the green line of your territory when you are trying to place it, yes? It is easy to stand back and not even realize you are trying to place something while standing outside of your property.
    I'm sorry for the issues

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.