1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Small suggestions

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Doctorface, Feb 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctorface

Doctorface Avatar

I had some small suggestions for the game. Maybe if @Chris sees them it would be nice.

1. Dyable fliers for important notices or quest indicators. The actual message wouldnt be dyed just the item in the world.

2. wooden wall with a retractable curain in the middle. Some of the buildings have these curtains you can open in place of a door. I would love something like that that is placable for ‘rooms’ in some of the more open plan houses so that we could install makeshift doors.

3. ather skeleton placable decorations. Just slap an aether skin on the existing skeletons. I think it would look cool.

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.