Smaller Statues for Display

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Knightwolf, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knightwolf

Knightwolf Avatar

A lot of us have many beautiful large Statues that we received from events. The problem is many of us have limited lot space to place them. So they sit in our banks collecting dust. It would be very nice if we could display those large statues in a smaller size that would fit on a shelf or display case in our homes.
    You could either implement some type of shrink action, a size selection when placing, offer two sizes for events, offer a way to trade the item in for a smaller one, or even using a COTO to morph the statue to a collectable size.
    Then some people with limited space could actually benefit from all the nice statues included in the events and make us more likely to donate on those events.
    Thank you.

2. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

YES!!!! I would love this!

Knightwolf likes this.
  3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

My old thought would be that you if you owned a larger statue that you should be able to right click it to make it "tabletop" size.
    So the object numbers are still limited and thus keep its rarity for whoever cares about such. And that one couldn't make it larger than the original - since larger usually has a value attached to it from NPC or shops etc.

That way if you were rewarded/purchased a large statue, but only had a small space you shrink it to "tabletop". But if you upgraded your living space then you could revert it to "original size".

Kinda the way that shipping companies has always made vessel models for their fleets which represent the larger vessel elsewhere.

4. Knightwolf

Knightwolf Avatar

Sound good to me :)

5. Peabo

Peabo Avatar

And our house deeds to be displayed as miniature houses that we can place on the shelf next to these mini statues :)

6. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

That is a nice addition to the above idea. I guess it would be cool if we could e.g. generate that way a miniature town map on a table maybe with pawns used as NPC-makers. ;)

Peabo and Knightwolf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.