Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

"Soft Locking" still does not work -

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Weins201, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I am in Brightbone Pass and have had two targets pretty much every time. I have tried to take out the mage first and as I back peddle and run around I have used "G" and double clicking to "Soft Lock" onto a target. Every time at some point the game decides I do not know what I want to shoot at and changes the target for me. I am working pretty hard to ensure that my main target stay in "front" of me but it does not matter. At some pint in time during the fight the game changes my "lock" to the other target.

12/17/2016 10:19 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz (8) System RAM: 32636
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M GPU RAM: 8152
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.522.Date.12.16.16
    Area: BrightbonePass
    Area Display Name: Brightbone Pass
    Loc: (197.5, 61.5, 315.1)

This is one of the most irritating things that has been broken every since the targeting change made long before persistence. I am sorry but as a developer this is something that should be almost to the point of shutting everything else down until fixed. WHY because targeting is affecting a lot more than just ranged. There are party issues and other targeting issues that are intertwined. It is utterly lame that something as critical as this to game play has been left to fester. (( I know it does not affect a large portion ???))

2. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

As you know, @Weins201, this issue has already been submitted for review, but has not yet been assigned a bug ID. I have submitted it again and will upgrade the severity as the issue has persisted across several releases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.