1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[SOLD] Selling Everything!

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Cordelayne, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Good afternoon Outlanders and Avatars, I have recently decided to return to Earth and am looking to sell all the wonderful lots, deeds, cotos, rares and other items I have acquired during my journeys in New Britannia.

It will take me awhile to post everything that I currently have, but I will list as much as I can remember first and update with pictures later. I am also looking to sell all these things as a whole and will not be entertaining any "one off" sales.

I currently am a Benefactor Duke that still has all lots (TF PA KEEP & TF PA VILLAGE), deeds, cloaks and items (minus the Benefactor crafting tables). In conjunction with all those items, I have a number of rares such as the Darkstarr moondial, artisan tools, various cloaks, every hat reward going back to R14, every telethon reward item ever, over 100 cotos, 200,000 gold pieces and much much more! It all has to go!

I am asking for $3,800 for all these items and ask that you reach out to me via PM if you are interested.

CatherineRose likes this.
  2. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

Don't go!

Those slobs on earth will just put you to work.

:(

3. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

I suppose this is your first post I don't like ... ;) Well, sad to hear this. I hope you keep your account for Episode 2. And every Avatar has a row deed, at least...

However, @Cordelayne, hoping you will always have a minute for a peek into the forum. I really appreciated your pics/videos/songs you posted :)

And as you know: to come back -for free- is always possible :)
    And Episode 2 is at the low price of $19 ;)

Well, could be ... the price for your ingame painting raises very fast - I have to buy! CU!
    [just a joke ;) I am not this kind of business Avatar...]

But because of this you will never be away from New Britannia!
    You're in our hearts and - for sure - hanging on our wall ;)

CatherineRose and Cordelayne like this.
  4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Thank you my friend! Your post brought a tremendous smile to this old face of mine! I always hope to be in your hearts with my silly banter, but to be on your walls is always a plus, brother! :D

I am keeping my account just selling everything associated with it. Thank you for your friendship and infectious enthusiasm, I will miss it so! :)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  5. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

6. Sharok Alurien

Sharok Alurien Avatar

If you leave, where am I going to go for your timely Memes?

Paladin Michael and Cordelayne like this.
  7. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

:( Cuba Libre :(

Paladin Michael and Cordelayne like this.
  8. EclipseMaiden

EclipseMaiden Avatar

9. Addison

Addison Avatar

@Cordelayne OMG are you really leaving us!? This is a terribly sad day! :(

Cordelayne likes this.
  10. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Dont worry, his portrait hangs in many homes. You can still see his ugly mug in most of my homes :)

Cordelayne likes this.
  11. redfish

redfish Avatar

@Cordelayne I hope you're keeping your base account so you can do things in the game once in a while ;>

Cordelayne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.