1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

SOLD - WTS Explorer Pledge (Founder) Account - All Rewards Available

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Dantes, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dantes

Dantes Avatar

This auction has ended and the account/pledge is no longer available for sale.

Hello Everyone,
    I have a Founder Explorer Pledge account for sale, which dates back to 03/28/2014. Because this account is from the founder era, you will receive all rewards from the Founder and Benefeactor rewards list as stated in the screenshots below. The pledge is intact and no rewards have been claimed in-game. Any transfer services will be paid by the buyer (or I could simply just give you the entire account and you decided what to do afterwards :) ). This account has no links to steam (this is very good!). For your peace of mind, we can use Lord Andernut as middle man. Or please go to my profile and check feedback from other traders regarding my ethics and traing practices and go with me directly (whatever makes you feel most comfortable).

The auction will start today, 11/28/2016 with a reserved price of $150, paypal friends and family to avoid fees (or fees be paid by the buyer) or bitcoins, and will end on 12/5/2016 at 11:59 pm, unless a buyout offer is accepted. Please feel free to post your offers.

CURRENT WINNING BID/OFFER: $300
    PLACED ON 11/29/2016 @ 2:22 PM CST

UPDATE:
    SOLD on 12/05/2016

I reserve the right to end this auction at any time for any reason, such as accepting a buyout offer, etc.

Here are the details on what's offered:

You are bidding on a Founder Explorer Pledge:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And it has the following rewards:

Explorer Pledge rewards

[​IMG]

This pledge also also contains rewards from the following pledges:

**Please note that rewards such as the bank slots don't stack and are fixed at the highest pledge level of the list, which is 120 for the Explorer pledge.**

Virtual Collector

[​IMG]

Royal Artisan

[​IMG]

Founder

[​IMG]

Immortal Adventurer

[​IMG]

And Adventurer

[​IMG]

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask at any time. Again, thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Dantes

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  2. Dantes

Dantes Avatar

Just a small reminder that this auction ends tonight at 11:59 pm CST. I will PM the winner after the auction has concluded.
    My thanks to all of you who've participated and were interested on this pledge/account.

Dantes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.