1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[SOLD]WTS taxable anywhere row lot & 150k in game gold

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by nonaware, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

place anywhere taxable row lot deed - $150 store credit SOLD
    150,000g - $100 store credit SOLD

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. Sergey Valeryevich

Sergey Valeryevich Avatar

row loot deed?

3. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

i am sorry i dont understand the question?

4. Sergey Valeryevich

pot row or row deed?

5. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

place anywhere taxable row. npc town, player run town, player owned town

6. Sergey Valeryevich

time of the end of the lease?

7. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

i am selling the row lot deed outright for store credit.

interest has been express via pm and deed will be placed in reserve for a few hours

8. Sergey Valeryevich

game gold not interested?

9. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

at the moment i am collecting store credit to buy bundles. in the future most of my trading will be done ingame.

10. Sergey Valeryevich

150k game gold?

11. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

yes i am wanting to trade 150,000 in game gold for $100 store credit so that i may buy some bundles for my cheap a$$ friends in other games :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.