1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

This is one of the rarest items in the game. I think there only something like 250 or so of these in existence. These have sold for $250-$400.

I had two personally (one from the telethon and one from HoBLotH 2). I gave one for free to @Time Lord because he is such a wonderful and positive community member. I'm keeping one.

But my wife also has one from HoBLotH 2 and she may not play the game. Either way, she has okayed me to sell one. I can just transfer one from my inventory right now (and get hers later) or facilitate a trade with her.

I'm broke and can use the cash. I'm looking for maybe $250 cash or $300 credit.

2. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Hey ender... ($) I think I've got something for both of our current needs :D
    I'll send a PM and this Virtue Cabinet's off the market ;)
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

3. Lord Green

Lord Green Avatar

If it ends up not being off the market, or if someone else would sell for that price, shoot me a note. I really want one.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. enderandrew

TimeLord actually paid me to gift this to someone else because he is amazing. Someone will be surprised with a gift HoB cabinet soon.

Jatvardur, Time Lord and Bodhbh Dearg like this.
  5. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

Jatvardur and Time Lord like this.
  6. enderandrew

@Time Lord is gifting this to @redfish in recognition of his virtuous behavior in the community!

7. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Be Virtuous, Be Excellent to Each Other and Party On Avatars!
    [​IMG]
    Our @redfish has from the very beginnings before even the actual creation of our game always had his community's needs on his wonderful mind. So many of our finer qualities within almost every area of our game have been well scrutinized and improved with his fine eye for the quality within it. From skill icons to even the way in which fences can more properly line up, you may not even realize how much of our @redfish 's influence has effected our game in so many ways. Our @redfish is often times overlooked in contrast to those of us who are more flamboyant within our offerings within our game. Humble as well as kind to even all his harsh critics, he has been an unyielding advocate of only the finest quality in gaming for all of us to enjoy.

It was difficult for me to think of all the virtuous players we have here and to find that one "unsung hero" among us, yet when I think of what all our @redfish has done for us all, I knew I didn't need to wonder any further.
    @redfish has given us all allot, and I believe his finest virtue has always been within him being so humble.

I'd like to thank my good friend @enderandrew for affording me this opportunity to gift one of our Avatars who could ever be so humble... @enderandrew did the same for me in his gift to me and I felt it only right that such a grand and truly virtuous gesture go forward to another.

Thank You @redfish , for all you have done and do for us all!
    Our world's virtues truly mean something more, when we hold them in Fellowship...
    ~Time Lord~;)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.