Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Solved] Dungeon Pattern from Online Store causes dungeon to disappear

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by tioga trailrunner, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tioga trailrunner

tioga trailrunner Avatar

10/19/2018 20:13
    Title:
    Dungeon Dispappears from available dungeons after applying Ancient Tome Dungeon Entrance
    Reproduction Rate:
    100%?
    Blocker?
    Yes
    Details:
    Crafted Dungeon Entrance disappears after applying bot the Stone Dungeon Foyer and then the Tomb Dungeon (from the online store).

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0_Pnir_DALYd5JXFv0giTrkBQ

Steps to Reproduce:
    After applying the Single Connection Stone Dungeon Foyer to my crafted Tomb dungeon entrance I applied the Ancient Tome Dungeon Entrance pattern. After doing this the only dungeon available in my list of dungeons is "No Dungeon".
    The dungeon foyer does not go back into my inventory nor does it appear in my bank. I have waited 2 hours to see if it would make a difference, it does not.
    I have logged out of the game, to the desktop, and restarted the machine. Nothing causes the dungeon to appear in either my bank or my inventory.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz (4) System RAM: 32686
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.847.Date.10.04.18
    Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01a_template/Inselberg Wastes
    Area Display Name: Inselberg Wastes
    Loc: (120.8, 38.0, 78.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2FscGluZV9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxJbnNlbGJlcmcgV2FzdGVzfCgxMjAuNzc4LCAzOC4wNDIsIDc4LjEzMyl8KDAsIDAuODIsIDAsIC0wLjU3Mil8LTEwOS43ODM3fDM5LjY4MjM3fDIuMjE=

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Submitted 62457

3. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

@tioga trailrunner Hello, the dungeon foyer is on the other row lot that you own in this scene. If you move the dungeon entrance to that lot, you will see the foyer.

tioga trailrunner likes this.
  4. tioga trailrunner

tioga trailrunner Avatar

Odd. The dungeon was initially on my other property. I removed it to place the pattern on it. Once the pattern was applied I placed the entrance on my main lot. I did not even look to see if the entrance was still on the secondary lot. I let the lease expire on the secondary lot and now I see the foyer in my bank. I've applied it to the entrance and it seems to be working.
    So, it appears that it was a glitch, albeit one that I can live with. Thanks for the response.

5. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Dungeons are like basements, if you put down an entrance or a hatch, and then "Set" a basement or foyer, the basement or foyer is tied to that lot. It isn't tied to the entrance or hatch at all. You can pick up and put down any hatch or entrance you want, it will still access the same basement or foyer that was set. Look at the entrances and hatches just as a UI access point to the dungeon or basement below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.