Some doubts - housing and skills

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by medrowivynton, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medrowivynton

medrowivynton Avatar

Hello Avatars! i'm loving this game, but i have some doubts and i think you can help me haha

1º there is a skill cap? or i can traine all skills and be an expert in all arts in game?

2º i saw that we can buy land and houses in the game with real money(with plegde), but, there's a way to get these thing in game? buying with gold or getting with a quest or looting? i searched in forum, but i don't find the answer to my questions...

Sorry about my english, i'm from brazil (no, i'm not HUEBR, and i hate them too :()...

Thanks to all!
    Medrow Ivynton

4EverLost and Mata like this.
  2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

No Caps but hard to mast ALOT of them

And yes you will be able to buy house with in game gold

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  3. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Visit any House vendor in the main cities to buy your lot and home with gold. There is one above the bank in Owl's Head.

Mata likes this.
  4. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

The method of buying a house with in-game gold is likely to be either lottery or auction system or purchasing from another player. It won't be "easy" but if you're putting a lot of time in with obtaining a house as your goal you will likely get one. Everything has value and I don't doubt row lots will be obtainable by trading with enough resources/gold/rare items.

You can currently buy one in-game with gold but when we hit "final-wipe" in July they won't be cheap.

4EverLost, Lumajo, Mata and 1 other person like this.
  5. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

I think I remember reading or hearing somewhere that the devs wanted to shy away with users going around like Super Avatars being GM at everything. It will be certainly possible however to be GM at Many and very strong at others though I assume the plan might be to slowly tighten up on the XP Cruve and XP fallback to persuade users to be more dedicated or select a Character choice.. ( eg, Warrior, Mage, Tamer, Gatherer etc...) It could be also one of the reasons for why they added another field choice to the skill menu to be able to abandon a skill so some of your XP gets recycled back into your pool if you decide to choose another skill better suited for your needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.