Some things that i think need to change about this game

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by blaquerogue, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

For the record ive been here since almost the beginning right after kickstarter closed, ive spent a lot of money on the game, and I enjoy it to an extent, then I start hating it with a passion. So here are some things that raise questions marks about how good this game is.

Loot sucks - For the prices that player vendors are selling stuff 20000 range for decent crap there needs to be a pay off in loot. you can barely sell anything worth the time it takes to get it! 15 to 20,000gp is a lot for stuff how long will it take to get that much gold, in single player as well as in multi???? I'm sorry but I have a life outside this game, I cant spend hours on end playing, I have to break it up between family and work. Loot needs to be worth more!

Hides - Ok so how in the hell do you not get Obsideon Hides, if your killing Obsideon stuff??? that makes no damn sense at all, its a big mistake, does the obsideon hide magically turn into regular hide?? that has got to be one of the stupidest things ive seen!!!! If I kill an Obsideon bear there is no way I cannot get an obsideon bear hide!!! (except for this game) that's ridiculous!

Crafting - My god it takes soo much resource to craft one small item, so if crafting aint your thing your SOL, I wish you guys would minimize the amount of stuff you need to make one simple thing!!!! If your a crafter count on spending hours and hours collecting resource to make that one cloth chest piece, or god forbid you have to make some sort of plate item! There is not enough resource to gather to make this any fun, granted some of you may like the huge amounts of crap you need to get to make something, I believe a majority would disagree with you on that.

Choices - Port for god sake let us make out own choices on stuff, heres an example I had a chest piece with 135 durability and had another chest piece with 90. I went to upgrade the armor it automatically put my 135 dur chest piece in and I hit craft not paying attention now that piece is 85 dur. I know that may be my fault but let ME pick what I want don't suggest crap for me! stuff like this pisses me off so bad in the game, a warning would be nice! Same with selling stuff "are you sure you want to sell this" would be suffice!

There is nothing in this game that you can say "let me jump on right quick and do this!" Everything takes forever, I tend to get bored off my ass, from all the same stuff over and over "wolves, bears. kolbolds, elves, skeles, bandits etc.......we need more variety of creatures in the game!! More variety of decent sellable items worth the time and fight.

So theres my vent on things, stuff needs to be fixed to cater to the majority and not the minority!

this game has become more of a chore than fun! To answer any smart ass questions no I do not want everything handed to me I just want things to take a little less time and Loot to be worth the time it takes! Let me add something positive in here - The graphics are great!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    Astirian, fantalio, Hornpipe and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.