Something very special this way comes

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Caveloot.com Owner, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

It is said, for those that missed it, or for those interested in a second showing. This very play will be happening again in the next open weekend. As with any first attempts, we had a learning curve. We have learned a few tricks. We shall be able to perform this much smoother in the next round. I felt like portalarium today during dev+ testing. Internally it runs smoothly and it does not seem to have issues, open it to everyone else and we learn the issues that arise so we can fix them. Perhaps MadHermit you will be able to attend this one with the ability to hear?

For those that were there, thank you. It was an amazing turn out and I was floored. Thank you for the words to bring us a little more ease. I breath easier after my first ever "live" singing. The Church of the Dark Star choir was also a "first attempt" the lyrics were written and strongly influenced (directly almost word for word) by Gabriel Nightshadow.

I am beyond amazed at the talent that it took and the will power to continue even tho there was a rough patch. To the team, my ever lasting love and gratitude. May it be said that I will not ever offer to "kiss" any of you, I wish you alive ;)

The recorded play, introduction, and song are all available should they be needed(wanted) i would imagine. ( i know i also have them)

A HUGE thank you to royalsexy for bringing up the narration - He was a God send from the angels drama team ;)

2. TheMadHermit

TheMadHermit Avatar

I will gladly attend the next production. Would like to work out some of the technical kinks myself. You guys rocked us all with your production!

Lady Adnor and mbomber like this.
  3. stile

stile Avatar

Fantastic job!

Lady Adnor likes this.
  4. TheMadHermit

TheMadHermit Avatar

Since Twitch only keeps archives for a short period of time, I figured I would edit this marvelous production to save in the annals of New Britannia history. I hope I do your performance justice with this edited, "Made for TV" version.

My Twitch stream was recording in 720P so it's a little smaller then the 1080P I normally do on YouTube.

Ember, Bow Vale, Lady Adnor and 9 others like this.
  5. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

That was Great, Stage productions in Sota, in a game just went to a whole nother level!

Lady Adnor and TheMadHermit like this.
  6. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

Fabulous by all. I have only just seen this today and it really feels me with hope for sota. What a talented bunch you all are. Great acting, voices, music, effects, everything!
    Would loved to have seen this performed for real, alas i missed and may also future weekend productions :( Hopefully Mad hermit will record them all. With all your talent and his video skills there will hopefully be many more of these great advertisements for the game.

Lady Adnor and TheMadHermit like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.