Sort Recipes on craft table by 'Not yet crafted' and 'Crafted'

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Bryweyh, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

I like to be craft all items that I haven't crafted yet so that I can get bonus producer exp for newly crafted items. There are so many recipes that it is hard to remember which things I have crafted and there already is the ability to sort recipes at crafting table based on categories like refined materials etc, I just want one that shows uncrafted recipes or something :D

Spoon and Kara Brae like this.
  2. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I would love this feature, though I wonder if crafting activity per recipe is already being tracked. If not, and they started tracking this activity now, everyone’s crafting history would have to be reset for it to work and people who already received high producer experience for first time crafting would get it again.

3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

It is. Which is why we see diminishing return of crafting XP.

However there is something which resets it if you haven't done it in a very long while - but I don't know what or how of it - only that if I do recipes which I did over a year ago last seems to have been reset XP wise.

Yea, I do it the other way around to compensate.
    I never 'read' the recipe unless I'm about to craft it.

So when new recipes come out or I loot them then I put them in a 'recipe' container next to my crafting stations. Then I can in one session 'read' them and then craft them.
    Which is a very roundabout way of doing things - which your suggestion would solve.

4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Oh silly me, of course you are right about tracking and diminishing xp returns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.