Soryn Fields, a home for outlanders

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Nick, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Avatar

Soryn Fields is the family home of the Soryn Family. The estate is owned by Alron Soryn, and the town currently governed by Alron Soryn. The town is open to all players. If you do not have a deed, we have an Inn to house you. If you do not have a vendor, we have many vendors that you can use.

What the town hopes to achieve is to bring adventurers together, to live, to trade, and to learn from each other. The town comprises of 2 sections, the upper housing segment, and the lower main market. The town is Guild neutral, making it the perfect town for those who wish to play solo.

Currently, there are 4 (2 available) village lots and 12 (11 available) row lots for housing. This is set to increase as the town grows. Current housing is limited to certain styles. Elven, Viking, Obsidian (village) homes are not allowed in the residential area.

The main marketplace will consist of (Tier 1) 6 commission free vendors, and 6 vendors (Tier 2, with 5 vendors whose fees are reduced via Royal Orbs, and 1 CF vendor) The market is designed for simplicity, and is free for use for all residents and guests. The governor firmly believes that players need not require a personal vendors to buy and sell in Soryn Fields (unless they want to).

These vendors will be available for adventures to buy and sell their wares. Residents, or those who have contributed, or have shown to be virtuous will be allowed to use Tier 1 vendors, while newly arrivals who have registered as guests at the town inn (run by Kabalyero Kidd) will be allowed the use of Tier 2 vendors. Guests from the Resolute Inn of the Sassy Satyr are also invited to use the Tier 2 vendors.

There are also Row houses flanking the main market. The Row houses (3 available) are open to interested parties who wishes to sell their wares in Soryn Fields. Again, only certain housing styles are allowed. Tenants will require the approval of Town designer, Elsa.

Within the marketplace is an adventurers inn, The Blue Rider. It is made up of 2 Row houses, with a total of 6 rooms available to new (and lost) outlanders who require a roof over their head. Outside of the inn are 2 vendors.

The first vendor sells, or rather, displays a list of Guilds available for outlanders to join. Each of these guilds will have a book dedicated to them, displayed on a shelf within the inn for outlanders to gather information. To decide which is suitable for their play style or role play.

The second vendor is for town residents to sell their rare items like artefacts. This makes it a total of 7 CF vendors available to all town residents.

Located southeast of Resolute, Soryn Fields will be visited by outlanders starting out on the path of courage. Many of these outlanders will never visit this forums, meaning there will be many new players looking for assistance. If you are one who likes to guide new players, this is the town to be in.

In time, we hope the town to be filled with adequate information, and residents, such that any new player interested in adventuring and crafting will be better equipped to face the challenges of the new world.

Lots are available to claim. However, if you are interested in claiming a lot in the market, please PM me here in forums or send me, Nick Cold, a mail if you are interested.

Nick Cold.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    SonicX, Dereck Visaard, Vyrin and 3 others like this.
  2. Nick

Nick Avatar

Our Market Place

[​IMG]

3. Nick

Nick Avatar

Our Town Residence

[​IMG]

4. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

Bom, Vyrin and Nick like this.
  5. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

I like the fences you added . I have not seen those before.

Vyrin and Nick like this.
  6. Nick

Nick Avatar

Vyrin likes this.
  7. Nick

Nick Avatar

Those are viking fences. It was fortunate I had enough to circle the area. :)

It'd be weird if a place with the name fields have expensive castle walls surrounding the sleepy town.

8. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

Nick and Vyrin like this.
  9. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

@Nick has done a great job with the town. Soon, after I get on to some deco, there will be a newbookstore!

Dereck Visaard and Nick like this.
  10. Nick

Nick Avatar

Not 2 bookstores? :D

11. Ardrea

Ardrea Avatar

I had a look through your town today and was impressed.

12. Nick

Nick Avatar

Thank you for your compliments. :) There's plenty of room here if you wish to hang around for a while.

13. Dereck Visaard

Dereck Visaard Avatar

Soryn Fields is an excellent town. If you're a new player on the Path of Courage, I definitely recommend stopping by!

14. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

Are there still spaces available? I have a Golden Row Greenhouse home that I would like to place and set down roots with.

Thanks.

15. Nick

Nick Avatar

Hi @Nelzie,

Yes there's spaces available! Feel free to claim any empty lots. If you are looking for vendor space at the market area, drop me a PM. :)

Nick Cold

Nelzie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.