SOTA Dungeons

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Galamar, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galamar

Galamar Avatar

Will this game feature huge sprawling mega-dungeons that are multi-tiered, complex, and take a couple hours to venture through? Similar to many classic mega-dungeons in D&D? I am really looking forward to that in this game. I can't resist a good dungeon!

2. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

I don't know if there will be individual dungeons that will take multiple hours to clear. But it looks like the dungeons will be linked and there will be a massive underworld.

There are community members working on crowd-sourced dungeons. Maybe they can try to contribute one truly massive one?

benn289, Tahru and Galamar like this.
  3. Segallion

Segallion Avatar

While not huge owls head sewers had that kind of feel as I worked my down to the bottom. I Was solo of course so a bit more challenging.

Tahru and Galamar like this.
  4. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

There is one coming in the next release, necropolis.

benn289, Tahru and Galamar like this.
  5. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Well there is a group here that creates dungeons for the game. If you know how to create with the tools they are giving out to players to use. Heck you can create the dungeon yourself.

The person who created the last dungeon was rewarded a knights pledge. If you have some old Dungeon Masters manuals that have been catching dust in the attic, you could bring one of those dungeons to life.

I just wish I had the time. The first dungeon would be the one where Halaster the mad mage lives... Undermountain was it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.