Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

SoTa Feedback and Ideas

Discussion in 'Release 10 Feedback' started by Undelivered, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undelivered

Undelivered Avatar

All I have to say is WOW! You guys have done a great job! This game has come so far. I had a lot of fun! My overall experience was great I loved it! There were a few things I noticed that might help in my opinion.

1) When I died I was dead right in front of the Ankh. Waiting I didn't know that I had to wait 45 seconds until I re-spawned until I looked at the chat. Maybe you could put the timer on the screen somewhere?

2)I noticed doing the challenge the skeletons would walk to the towers and through them. Doing so they would automatically pop to the top. No big deal just though I would let you all know.

3) When I was in the over world map I could right click to move around the overworld map. However if I went to far left or right it would get stuck over the water.

4) Some people had some pretty fancy items on! I wish I could of inspected them? Just an idea.

Over all I had a lot of fun!! Thank you for the great experience keep up the good work!

mike11 likes this.
  2. mike11

mike11 Avatar

This would be really cool. A close up of the item and a nice GUI element thinking similar to UO..

Arctis Stormbringer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.