SotA / UO cross game guild startup is anyone interested?

Discussion in 'The Kingdoms of Old' started by manufacturedsoul, Dec 10, 2015.

1. manufacturedsoul

manufacturedsoul Avatar

Hey,

I've been wanting to get back into UO and SotA lately. I still have an active OSI UO account as well as a current SotA account. I've not had much luck finding people to play with in SotA and most of my old UO friends are long gone. I was thinking if there were enough of us around here in the same boat as me maybe we could create a cross game guild, that would allow us to play both UO and SotA together as time allows. Maybe one already exists? I love both games but find myself playing them a lot less than I'd like since I end up mostly playing by myself these days (which while fun just isn't the same).

Maybe if there are some other like minded people out there like me who a least have an OSI UO account and SotA account that we could build up a little community of like minded players here in SotA/UO before the SotA official launch. I made a SotA guild called Fight Club a few releases back to test out the features but haven't really used it much, so we could use it to get started here if needed. If anyone is interested let me know and i'll add you to my SotA and or UO guild and maybe we can get something going. If something like this already exists I'm not opposed to just joining up with people that way as well. I'm really just trying to get in with some other people who want to actively play both games together, but i'm not generally into massive guilds with tons of people to the point of feeling like a number instead of a member, i'd rather play with just a handful of the same people and other random peeps occasionally if possible. My main character name in UO is ManufacturedSoul on the Atlantic Shard and that will most likely be my main SotA name as well. Thanks for checking out the post, hope to hear from some other like minded players and in time get something going cheers!

2. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    I closed all my UO accounts yrs ago. It is interesting though because lately I have been thinking about playing UO again lol. Restarting for the umteenth time haha!

Idris Deschain, Mata, Leelu and 2 others like this.
  3. manufacturedsoul

manufacturedsoul Avatar

Yeah I use to have 5 UO accounts. I only have 1 that is still active and all my stuff was mostly pushed to that account. But it's been sitting pretty stagnant for the last year and a half, but I still pay for it every month, I just couldn't ever bring myself to close it as it was my first account started back in 1998. Just thought some other people here might want to play both games together as well. Hopefully some people will turn up who are interested. I feel like if we really got something going it could be really cool for both games!

Mata, Leelu and Sold and gone like this.
  4. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Bug Brigade - Bug Hunter

PaxLair is a group that actively exists in both SotA and UO, perhaps seek out Winfield or Sean Silverfoot. I think there are other groups also.

5. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Celtic Order of Druids and Bards is one that exists on the Lake Austin Shard in UO and in SotA is part is the Duchy of Dara Brae. Both have been around since the dawn of time.

Look me up if your on LA shard.

6. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

Yes, PaxLair is active in both UO (Chesapeake Shard) and SotA. We plan to be in both Realms for all time. At the moment for PaxLair, @NANOC is running the UO portion, and @Sean Silverfoot and I are running the SotA portion. There are a number of people who play in UO and SotA daily/weekly. Reach us if you are interested. Thanks!

http://www.paxlair.com/times/

http://paxlair.enjin.com/

7. Mata

Mata Avatar

8. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Avatar

Hiya,

Like Mata said I do have a guild in both Ultima Online on the Atlantic shard, and in SotA. The SotA guild is really small, but the Ultima Online one has about 100 total members. You would be welcome to join us if you want! :)

My ICQ is 678566021 or can PM me here on these forums to talk about it.

9. Alhizeer

Alhizeer Avatar

I've played both Lake Superior and Atlantic. If there are any former LS roleplayers that might know the name Adam, Vladislav or the Dread Lord Society I'd love to catch up. On Atlantic I usually went by the name Falcon, and palled around with Hawk at EM events to set up healing stations and such.

Mata and Leelu like this.
  10. JonVanSickle

JonVanSickle Avatar

Ive played LS since launch - Jon Van Sickle. Good to have ya here.

Mata and Leelu like this.