1. Before posting any MODs, please contact us at support@portalarium.com to ensure your MOD is acceptable to the Terms of Service and EULA of the game. Portalarium is not responsible for use of MODs and possible adverse effects on your client or computer, and we may take action on accounts using MODs that are deemed illegal. Whether submitted here or elsewhere in the community, use MODs at your own risk!
    Dismiss Notice

SotAwiki Update Thread

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Browncoat Jayson, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I've consolidated these. Thanks.

Yeah, R50 is going to be a lot of work. I'm planning to rework the requirement box a bit, but we will need to pull ALL of the recipes in the game again, which will take time. It looks like any recipes you already know will show their requirements in the recipe book for R50.

I do plan on updating the Recipe Infobox, and maybe even split it out from the Item box, so I could easily add the crafting xp. That said... I have no data on this at the moment, so if any crafters want to start updating a spreadsheet, I've put one together.

ILLUSIONITE and Rentier like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Avatar

the underworld page lists both soltown sewers and soltown catacombs anf these both have pages. same place?

Rentier likes this.
  3. Browncoat Jayson

Looks like there should only be catacombs, according to the Map. Looks like that page needs some cleaning up anyway, so I'll put that on my list.

Rentier likes this.
  4. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

The bedroll recipe is listed as not tachable, while really it is even re-teachable. Might discourage people from discovering it without buying the recipe.

Rentier likes this.
  5. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Fixed.

6. Browncoat Jayson

Thanks! These things are easy to miss, so we appreciate you letting us know!

Helvig Ingvildsdottir likes this.
  7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Avatar

the tailor is kingsport is not an actual tailor, he's a textile merchant. got cotton seeds, wax, sickle, shuttle, nothing else.

8. Browncoat Jayson

I'm aware, but he reports himself as a tailor (such as before you learn his name). I'd assume he will get a different title when the Vale gets a polish pass.

9. Aldo

Aldo Avatar

Kudos, @Browncoat Jayson . So much work you are doing. Just a note to say it is very much appreciated.

Browncoat Jayson likes this.
  10. Browncoat Jayson

Thanks! That's always nice to hear.