Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

SP Offline - Exit to Menu Issue During Tutorial

Discussion in 'Release 28 Bug Forum' started by Daxxe Diggler, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

4/10/2016 2:24 PM
    Title: SP Offlin - Exit to Menu Issue during tutorial
    Reproduction Rate: Happened once, did not attempt again
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: See below
    Steps to Reproduce: Log into SP Offline, create avatar and enter game, begin conversation with Arabella, go to options and "exit to menu"
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16334
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 1992
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.402.Date.04.05.16
    Area: IsleOfStorms
    Loc: (45.5, 17.9, 25.9)

Details:
    Testing the SP Offline mode, I just created a new character and logged in to be greeted by Arabella.
    I already know how to proceed with answering the questions, but I decided to test the dialogue to see if I could find something new.

Upon clicking on all of the underlined words as they appeared I got to "ready to begin" and received the first question. But, instead of answering Truth or Love, I clicked on the underlined word "deliver". This appeared to have answered her question because I got the next question about Courage or Love... but I wasn't exactly sure what the "deliver" response had recorded for the first question.

So, instead of continuing, I decided to start over. I went to Options and chose to "Exit to Menu".

However, the menu never appeared. All I got was the backdrop to the menu screen with the version text in top left of screen... no menu whatsoever.

I couldn't proceed nor close the client from that screen and had to resort to closing it manually from my desktop/taskbar.

PS: I didn't see a bug report thread solely for SP Offline. Perhaps we should have one?

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting! Your bug has been submitted for review and resolution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.