Sparkles in Solace Bridge [Possible Spoilers]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Olthadir, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

I'm not sure if this is a bug or me just missing something (it has been known to happen quite often).

I did the quest reset a few days ago and been slowly going through the quests again. I started with the Path of Love, spoke with Arabella in Soltown and then went to Solace Bridge to start the Path. I spoke to Evard and got the quest to go to Solace bridge Outskirts and/or Ardoris and all the starter quests that I remember.

No problem. I've done the majority of the Love Path Quests
    I've completed Necropolis, the Crypt of the Avatar and now I am in Drackvald helping Samael and about to go into Spite.
    But, Solace Bridge is still sparkling in my compass, I hover over it, and there is no quest showing up there. I have even went back and went through the entire dialog options with Edvard.

So, is this a major oversight? Did I forget to talk to anyone (does the elf give a quest I missed?) Are there new quests in Solace Bridge? Why is the sparkling happening?

Thank you in advance for any answers anyone can give.

2. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

Could be a bug- see what quest/task the sparkle is linked with. If you completed that task /bug report it

3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Me too, though without a reset. I found it disturbing that there was no task title associated with it, meaning it's probably something old. So it's a quest task lurking deep from the old days before they got things much more organized. There are a few other tasks from story line quests that I have that are stuck on the compass, from before they reorganized, so they might be completely orphaned for all I know. Hopefully in a few months we'll get the last of the chaos out of the sparklies.

4. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

I’ll be reporting it as a bug then. There is no quest that I can see, and Edvard doesn’t give me anything when I chat.

Thank you both for your input!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.