Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

SPECIALIZATION... IS... AWESOME!!!

Discussion in 'Release 51 Feedback Forum' started by Sara Dreygon, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devourerofmemes

devourerofmemes Avatar

increases the draw speed of other glyphs like chaotic feedback does however less of a bonus comparatively but no focus damage.

Barugon likes this.
  2. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

That's why the game gather's statistical information, so that a person doesn't HAVE to watch every single duel to know that "some girl" (I do hope that's not really your reason though...) happens to be right in the top 3 PvP players in the game. The game can literally tell us, Sara is the 2nd best PvP player, in the game.

Who's first and have they faced one another? Do they trade places for Absolute Best, on the regular?

3. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

The PVP stats don't really mean much actually because of limitations with the API stats. I dueled two highly rated players Monday and went 4-1 but because they switched to Anonymous right before dueling me the end result is I actually lost "points" because I lost to an anonymous 1 out of 5 matches. They didn't lose anything for dueling me and went on to make themselves public right afterwards and continued climbing the rankings.

Until the fix things like this the eye test is probably better. Not sure if Portalarium will have some sort of fix when they start actual rankings... maybe still track stats even if the player is Anonymous but don't show them or clear a player's stats if they switch to Anonymous and back? @Rok Yrikk any insight?

Rada Torment and Spoon like this.
  4. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

I understand nothing about going anonymous and removing anonymous with regards to PvP. What is that and why is that an option?

5. Kpopgurl

Kpopgurl Avatar

Ladders will always be gamed. A bounty board with a trust mechanic so ppl dont claim their own bounty is much more fun in a sandbox. You can also make a list who are the best bounty hunters so both sides get their claim to fame.

6. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

True words. More examples, one of the guys in the list (no need to add names here) has 50% of the kills/deaths from just killing repeatedly friends to get skulls (or you can just kill 100 times your alt account and hit the top 20).

The ranking is just something "cool" to see, but means nothing about the player skills or "hands". We have some really good pvpers and no one of them are in that list.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  7. Kpopgurl

Kpopgurl Avatar

Also being not anonymous can make other people find you. If you are playing a thief etc. you certainly don't want that.

8. Sylence

Sylence Avatar

The graphics for the Specialization glyphs are not consistent with all other glyphs. The Specialization glyph graphic is fuzzy or blurry and all other glyphs have crisp clear graphics.

Sara Dreygon and FrostII like this.
  9. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

weonruso, Ben_Hroth and Sara Dreygon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.