Spectral Peaks changes sound interesting....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steevodeevo, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

• Spectral Peaks T10+: For R60, Spectral Peaks received several major updates. This scene should run more smoothly now and with improved visuals. Additionally, the previous inhabitants of this scene have fled and been replaced by some of the most challenging creatures to be found in all of Novia. This scene is for brave adventurers only and has an entirely new boss fight in what were the abandoned mines. All of these changes have resulted in the scene being upgraded to a Tier 10+ scene!
    Have I missed the background on this or is it new? Either way, it sounds fun, does anyone have any feedback on what to expect here?

Cheers!

2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Brule rocktooth might be there .-.

In the mine i dunno.... mystery adventure?!

I wanna go!!

Steevodeevo likes this.
  3. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

It's very very tough! The beginning is rough to solo, much less once you get to the mines. It truly is one of the, if not the, hardest things in game!

4. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

EEK! what adventure level would you need to be to even attempt it do you think?

Sorthious likes this.
  5. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

Love the T10 update! Would love to have more of these hardcore scenes added :)

Sentinel2 and Sorthious like this.
  6. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I'm intrigued. Will check it out soon!

Sorthious and EMPstrike like this.
  7. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

Not sure, but would guess around 100min, though there are probably some who could assist with less than that, especially in support roles. The main boss has like 31k hps and crit me for 857hp. BAM, DEAD! Anyway, the Queen spider is currently bugged, so might be a bit before can do it. We got her down to 21k of 31k and then she froze up!

Steevodeevo likes this.
  8. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

The boss spider already killed by one player solo. It takes like 15-20min and same drop as common spiders, this needs better loot tables.

Atm only viable with mage build and kiting if you want try solo or duo.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  9. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

@Chris , said he was fixing the loot-table yesterday. The queen spider seemed harder yesterday when I was soloing it. Some of her actions were fixed and she was taking less damage from my Ice Arrows than before. Anyway, everytime I started bringing her health down she would freeze in place while the walking animation continued. I also tried with another person towing the babies around while I attacked the mother. But, the second I hit the mother I also gained aggro from like 3 babies. Hopefully Xen will be fixed soon!

10. Rada Torment

You just need Ice field for all spiders and cast solo target spells (arrows) for big one, no worth time/loot wise but right now is soloable. Good to hear they adding better loot.

11. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

It's not soloable if the spider freezes up and stops taking damage, which it does every time for me. I'm patching right now, but no patch notes out yet, so don't know if this has been fixed or not.

12. Rada Torment

I can tell you the guy who killed solo the spider did not see that issue. Armeleon killed yesterday without any new patch.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  13. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

That freeze up issue is random, just like with the bears. Some bears I can kill, some bears freeze up and stop taking damage.

14. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

@BurningToad , came in just after you left today and told me that Xen appeared frozen to him, yet I saw it running around. It's not a random issue, it appears to be a synch issue. I don't doubt someone soloed it. I got Xen down to 21k of 31k, but at that point the spider froze up and I couldn't continue, as she stopped taking damage.

15. Rada Torment

I guess you didnt try to solo in private right? in mp there are so many issues atm. Another player killed solo today.

16. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

Yes, Open and Party. It happened to me in Open, Party, solo, and in parties. It also happened to @Burning Toad. I didn't try Private Mode but will see. Regardless, it's still broken in the other two modes.

17. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

It’s a good zone, imop it needs a few more mobs Out side the cave also the high level trash in the zone should have a chance to drop unique items or blue prints. With those small adjustments this zone would cater to both big and small parties.

@Chris well done!

18. Rada Torment

It doesn't matter the mode, but you must be alone to avoid some issues. These two guys soloed the spider were alone in the scene, none of them found the issue you had, lucky I guess.

Sorthious likes this.
  19. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

Yah, did Solo. Staff finding it hard to find the issue. I'm not sure what I'm doing that is triggering it.

20. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher Avatar

I had the same issue doing the Sieges with the siege engineers freezing.

Sorthious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.