Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Spell interruption bug

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Mac2, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Reproduction rate: happened about 5 times now. Its rare but it happens.
    Details: I will be fighting with spells, suddenly, all my spells get interrupted with nothing hitting me, they do not even begin to cast. I have lost control points because of this twice now. I am forced to relog to fix it.
    Steps: I do not know other then keep casting spells. I am not the only one experiencing this, so its not from my computer or connection or something.

Corp Por and Dariog like this.
  2. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

+1 How can I be getting interrupted standing alone? This is happening frequently.

Dariog likes this.
  3. Dragonfire76

Dragonfire76 Avatar

1. Title: interruption bug
    2. Reproduction Rate: 75%
    3. Blocker? yes
    4. Details: hidden vale loc 104.1 but happens anywhere i go so far
    5. Steps to Reproduce: uncertain how it reproduces just enter a battle fight and then run back and yep no healing works ect.
    6. User Specs: win 7 intl i5 8 gb ram gpu : amd radeon370 2gb

Yes i also am just starting to experience this what has now been classed as the interruption bug , i spoke to thremo lock and alcedes although they are not having this experience many players are ?? like myself it makes battle useless when fighting spiders who stick create the impression u cant move and because the bug effects you in these moments i died many times for no reason otherwise .having to to re log to fix or engage into the battle ,death does not fix even logging helps for so many battles till it happens again ...uncertain what is the cause i tried many situations always the same outcome.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in
    terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.