Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

SPOILERS [by design]Sequanna Colossus quest problems (spoilers in thread)

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Elwyn, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

9/6/2017 11:58 AM
    Title: Sequanna Colossus quest problems
    Reproduction Rate: intermittent
    Blocker? blocker for main story progression
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 24482
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 1993
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.656.Date.09.01.17
    Area: Novia_R4_POI_SequanaColossus
    Area Display Name: Sequanna Colossus
    Loc: (33.5, 132.0, -40.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjRfUE9JX1NlcXVhbmFDb2xvc3N1c3x8KDMzLjQ1OCwgMTMyLjAzOCwgLTQwLjA5Myl8KDAsIDAuMDgsIDAsIC0wLjk5Nyl8LTkuOTI3NzI3fDE3LjIwMTQ4fDcuMjY1ODk0

Details:
    First, I couldn't get the stupid elevator switch working. I found two other similar monoliths, and all three just went PFFFFT every time I operated them. Someone else was in the instance, so I thought maybe he screwed it up somehow. I changed to FO and sure enough the elevator switch worked!

Then I got up to the colossus, and I couldn't figure out what to do. It seems I was supposed to click on the "Shrine of Love", but my cursor would never go green. I even looked at a youtube video and he was also having trouble getting the cursor to go green, but he got lucky and it worked eventually. So I tried switching back to multi and sure enough my cursor turned green and I was able to get the lens.

Steps to Reproduce:
    intermittent, hard to tell what was messing things up

2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

If you talk to the few people in the zone near the elevator, they will tell you you need to loot the shrine when the shadow of sequanna statue covers the shrine. I believe this is around midday. Oddly, I got to loot it at midnight as well.

discipleofweb likes this.
  3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

In the nomad camp? I don't think they got as far as talking about the shrine up there. Once I came back, that one guy still wouldn't tell me how to use the elevator. (my problem with the elevator was apparently broken instance state anyhow)

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Elwyn
    You may want to restart the client and try the elevator again. I just tested it and it is working for me. Be sure to click the green part of the stone.
    Also confirmed this puzzle seems to be working right now :)

edit: I oops a word.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  5. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I talked to them before this last release, unless something has changed, they should tell you about the shadow of the statue, at least they did for me. I believe the key word was sequanna. Puzzle was working last release too, just have to hit the pillars in the right order. First one is by the cultists on the ground, second is by the corpions, third is in the middle trench, and forth is right above the necromancers laboratory, and that will open the door to a lich, chest and 2 quartz nodes.

Video of getting this lens.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    Koss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.