*SPOILERS*: Halls of artifice

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Gustach, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gustach

Gustach Avatar

After entering artifice and its halls, going down until (I think) last level, Im stuck in the labyrinth with the yellow light doors (like the main entrance to artifice itself).

This stance is working properly? I mean, it seems broken to me. I have been like 3 or 4 hours trying to guess where to find Notus. The satyrs told me he is below, well. There is a point I cant go further below. In this level there are 3 or 4 yellow gates that all teleport to the first one,and when you cross the first one on the way out it takes you to the blooded tunnel.

I tried to turn off every torch I cross to see if I have gone that way or not, but thats not working either, it seems I have walked it all. There are 2 places where my character gets stuck for a momment and then seems to jump alone and it seems to me that it has been teleported, but I canĀ“t tell because the halls are pretty the same.

Some hints would be appreciated, thank you.

2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

3. CodeDaddy

CodeDaddy Avatar

Thank you for this video btw: First time I came here I accidently found my way though. Had to log after making it through... only to find when I logged back in I had to start from teh beginning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.