Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Spoilers] Oracle Colossus puzzle suggestions

Discussion in 'Release 42 Feedback Forum' started by redfish, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redfish

redfish Avatar

- I'm guessing something like this is planned or came up as an idea, but players shouldn't rely on tooltips to tell the statues apart. The easiest thing to me would be to put small glyph engravings at the base of each statue to represent the school of magic,
    [​IMG]

- When the barrier is lifted, it would be nice to see an extra effect which shows the magic was completed. For example, just transferring the white magic sigil from the passageway to the center of the statues might work, as a way to visually demonstrate to the player that the barrier was removed (and placed somewhere else).

- During QA, I put a bug report that there was a wrong name on the diagram / research notes. This was just in case that someone made a mistake. However, it made sense to me as a player that the person writing the notes made a mistake, because he also made different spelling errors. I think most players figured out what the right name was from the context, so I think it was okay to keep it that way.

However, when you talk to the NPCs on the list about it, they should at least have something to say. So, even if the wrong name was listed, and you talked to that NPC, he should say something. Or, one of the NPCs with the right name when talked to might say something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.